Monday 17 December 2012

Idea effects - Growing grass and flowers

This has been one of the hardest Effects to consider.
I have searched high and low for a tutorial of some form that might help me work out how to do it.

Unfortunately i have not found one, however many things i have seen have led me to the conclusion that it would probably be done using 'Maya' and 'Adobe after effects'.
I did find one tutorial that hinted towards the use of Maya for this particular effect which was called 'Organic line growth'. however the tutorial turned out to be about something different.

In the idea the flowers turn out to be paper - which would be a simple matter of folding paper flowers and placing them onset. and after the grass has grown, putting grass on the set as well would be fairly easy as it is my understand that grass can be bought in rolled up strips.

I will continue to search for some tutorials.


No comments:

Post a Comment