Monday 17 December 2012

Concept Art

I put an advertisement out within the university for concept artists to design the creatures and landscapes within my idea.
I did this so that people including myself would have a better idea of the look and feel of the piece.
I had a lot of replies and i eventually found 2 people i wanted to do it. Because they were students i did not want to burden them with the project as they have their own deadlines. So i split the workload, one artist (Bethan Roberts) Worked on the creatures and the other (Charlotte Taylor) Worked on the landscape designs.

I have been sent the design done by Bethan Roberts.


The Faun or Satyr on the left is the Faun as it is first seen, the friendly version. and the Faun on the right is the Faun as it will look when it turns evil. 


These are the fairy designs. The fairy on the left is the friendly version seen first. the fairy on the right is as it will be when it turns evil after being grabbed by the girl.


This is the design for the troll.

No comments:

Post a Comment