Friday 9 November 2012

Evanescence - Imaginary

I have recently listened to a song that i have not heard in a long time.

the song is called 'Imaginary' by Evanescence:


This song caught my attention for many reasons, not simply because it is about the imagination. but because some of the lyrics, specifically:

"let me stay where the wind will whisper to me"

"and candy clouds of lullaby"

"and watch my purple sky fly over me"

All of these lines have given me some inspirations and thoughts which i will incorperate into my own idea.
the first line has given me the idea of hearing words come out of nowhere in a whispering tone. much like that in The Torchwood episode "Small worlds". I will not use the same poem, i will either find one or write my own thing to be "heard in the wind".

the second line along with the third have given me the idea of a sky that changes colour. this will help show the difference between the 'normal world' and the 'fantasy worlds'.

Imaginary - Evanescence - Lyrics (YouTube Video) [online] last accessed 18th December 2012 on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQgfrjMXy_w

No comments:

Post a Comment